You would be the HealthyHealth Lead Product Manager.
* Thanks to your Product management experience and skills, you will work effectively across all disciplines to build, launch, and iterate.
* Success in your role means building products that are used by large B2B clients like AllState in the US, or the number one life insurer in APACs, and their millions of end-users, where you are responsible for shaping the vision, direction, and process to make that happen.
* Ideally, you are a constant learner, have a honed intuition, and the analytical prowess to support your intuition with data.
* Starting with the existing HealthyHealth, you will build an international product management team to lead the effort, especially in the EU, APAC, JP, and USA.
Our goal is to drive the onboarding of the insurance industry from the long and painful medical questionnaire guesswork to the " data-based " risk evaluation. Through a set of APIs and simple interfaces, our products enable a seamless & frictionless journey that transforms the insurance policy paperwork into a " one-click " purchase with high-quality assessment results.
Your role is to make this happen and adjust our product to local markets, use cases, and clients as we are entering diverse cultures and insurance worlds such as the USA, Japan, and APAC.
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
* Oversee product execution from inception to delivery of a viable, desirable and feasible product
* To develop Products skills, and delivery organisation in the team
* Gain deep understanding of our enterprise customers' needs by performing a thorough research
* Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship your products
* Work closely with teams comprised of engineers, UX/UI designers, sales, and play a critical role in planning of projects to ensure the timely delivery of quality products and features
* Help teams estimate and decompose complex projects into manageable parts with delivery plans, and track progress against those plans
* Work with teams to drive alignment, remove blockers, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints throughout project lifecycles
* Facilitate the resolution of timing conflicts, project collisions, and resourcing constraints, and identify and remove bottlenecks
* Work with leadership to determine top priorities and ensure development work reflects those priorities
* Communicate plans, status, risks (and mitigations) to all stakeholders, escalate urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure
* Measure engineering velocity, and help identify and establish new best practices to improve the speed at which projects are delivered
* Hold yourself and team members accountable to timelines