We have an exciting opportunity for talented Security Cleared Project Managers to join the Techmodal Applied Project Intelligence team on a permanent basis.
Overview of role
At Techmodal we have grouped technical delivery into several capabilities. Our Applied Project Intelligence capability consults clients on the application of technology to project, programme and portfolio management. It is also the centre of excellence for the management of internal project delivery.
As such, the Applied Project Intelligence capability is formed of individuals whose skills vary; some are highly tech-savvy and others focus on project methodologies and management.
For this role, we are looking for Security Cleared Project Management Consultant to join our team, to help us broaden our sector coverage and geographic footprint.
* Supporting and shaping project delivery through suitable planning, monitoring, controlling and performance reporting
* Identifying risk and remedial actions
* Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and management processes
* Definition of programmes and projects ensuring alignment with client business needs
* Leading and championing the application of suitable programme and project delivery strategies
* Conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
* Establishing effective processes and systems to be used throughout a project
* Promoting positive working relationships with different stakeholders
* Preparing materials for projects and reports on progress, etc
* Fostering a growth mindset within the internal team
* Working knowledge of the defence industry
* Working experience of P3M practices
* Ideally a PRINCE2 Practitioner
* Ideally APMP - Certified Project Management Associate
* Ideally a holder of an Agile Project Management qualification
* Ideally a Member of the Association for Project Management (APM)
* Have a track record of successful project delivery
Whilst we try to minimise travel whenever possible and promote remote working, our consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK. We will cover all expenses whilst you are away and make sure you are well looked after.
The successful candidate will:
* Hold a valid and current Security Clerance
* Have 3-10 year's project management experience, preferably in a consultancy
* Have a growth mindset
Remote working during Covid-19
We are closely monitoring government guidelines during the pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. At present most of our teams are working from home and only travelling to the office and client site when appropriate. All new starters joining the business will do so on a 'temporary remote' basis until it is safe to return to the office and our usual working practices.
Benefits of working with us:
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. With our teams currently working remotely, we are doing everything we can to ensure staff wellbeing and to keep up our regular staff socials virtually.
Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
-Performance related bonus scheme
-25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
-Additional day off for your Birthday
-Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days Annual leave
-Private Health Insurance
-Life Insurance paying 4 x salary
-Generous sick pay
-Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
-Cycle to work scheme
-Regular staff socials
-Free daily fruit in the office