Hi! We're an exciting new EdTech platform in stealth mode focused on employee learning and development. Seasoned founding team, behind one of Europe's largest HR Tech platforms.
We believe that learning is fundamentally broken - preventing employees, teams and organisations from harnessing their full potential. We want to reignite the passion and joy of learning helping employees and teams get better, happier and more successful in life and work every day.
The role works directly with the founders, and so offers a fantastic opportunity to learn how to start and grow a startup, with exposure to everything across the business.
The international team is distributed in London and Paris at the moment, and the position can be based anywhere in the world. We are looking for the best talent we can find anywhere in the world!What we believe in
Most workplaces around the world are lacklustre, devoid of motivation and inspiration, leading to record levels of employee disengagement. Learning has become a checkbox exercise where people are learning to signal to their managers and not growing or benefitting from the true joy of learning.
We also believe that learning is accessible to the privileged few in larger companies and enterprises, leaving large numbers of the global workforce behind.
Our mission is to inspire each and every employee, manager and leader regardless of the size of their company to unlock their true potential by learning and growing every day, through bite-size content, gamification and personalized learning paths.
However, we take it a step further than the simple course-driven learning platform. We also help you with topics like company culture, self-improvement, mindset, productivity and wellbeing. To make sure you're a well-rounded professional and grow on all fronts.What you'll do
Your hard skills and experience
- Help build and execute the App-first Product Vision for an early stage startup in collaboration with the founding team, customers and end-users
- Drive user growth and active usage by delivering a product and user experience that is 10X better than any comparable workplace learning platforms in the market.
- Work with UX, engineering, content and partnership teams to build a platform
that can scale globally.
- Execute user-centered and evidence-based design, and leverage user research to guide product development and design
- Enable fast prototyping, rapid and iterative testing of features to see what sticks and boosts active usage and user growth
- Test and deploy self-serve business models and freemium pricing options
- Test and deploy gamification models that drive user engagement
- Enjoy experimenting, making rapid decisions and learning from failures
Your soft skills and passions
- You have outstanding intellectual capabilities
- You are data-driven & quantitative
- You have a strong technical (ideally engineering) background
- You have 3+ years of experience in building mobile app-first platforms
- You have experience with UX/UI design, working with UX designers
- You have a demonstrated ability to execute at speed in a world of unknowns
- You are a guru at effectively managing conflicting priorities through data and hypothesis-driven prioritisation
- Bonus - Edtech or gaming experience
- Bonus - Experience with API Integrations
- You are passionate about the creative process and relish building products that solve customer problems and delight them.
- An entrepreneurial vein runs through you
- You are a lifelong learner who loves growing and sharing the joy of learning with those around you
- You appreciate that trying and failing is part and parcel of growing
- You are open and honest and know when to push back and say NO
- You have exceptional work ethic and when you commit you deliver
If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!