Reverse Media Group are looking for a senior product manager who has experience in the SaaS startup space that is looking for the next step in their career to run not just the product but more of the business.
The product is a new productivity based chrome extension that acts as a tab manager but has long term visions to completely change how people browse the web. The extension concept is still at an early stage but still has 10,000 + weekly users, we are looking for someone who thrives in a lean startup approach to building out technology inline with a collaborative product development timeline.
Reverse Media Group have a number of successful business models, websites and products in the group and are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (#9 Sunday Times 2019 Tech Track 100). This product will form its own separate business in early 2021 with its own CEO / CPO / COO which the candidate for this role could fill. This part of the business is currently managed by the CEO of Reverse Media Group who will work closely with whoever fills the position.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of growing a digital startup or technology based product. We are looking for someone to evolve the B2C & B2B subscription product vision, user journey, the day to day roadmap and work closely with the development team. This is a remote working role but the candidate must be able to come to the London offices at least once a month and be based in the UK.
- Collaboratively working on the strategic vision for the product and implementing the overall strategy to scale
- Defining and shaping the product roadmap
- Driving day-to-day operations with the internal team and external stakeholders to deliver on the roadmap.
- Working closely with the development team to deliver product changes..
- Own the product performance data developing measurement and reporting metrics.
- Managing user base feedback, engagement and customer services
- Attracting, retaining and developing talent as the business grows
- Cultivating a high-performing and agile team culture
- Aligning resources to achieve key business goals
- Owning the operational budget and managing burn rate
- Managing competition and threats in the marketplace
- Reporting updates to the Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders regarding progress on strategic goals
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships to drive growth
- 3+ years of experience leading and scaling a tech product.
- Bachelor's Degree 2.1 or above
- P&L experience
- Proven track record of building high performing teams
- Based in the UK and able to come to London Offices at least once a month
- Salary based on experience, equity on offer