Based in Colchester, Essex our client is looking for level 3 Nursery Nurses to work with children aged 3months to 2 years, knowledge and understanding of EYFS framework as well as a real desire and passion for early years.Person Specification:
NVQ Childcare qualification at level 3
Experience of working in an early years setting
Knowledge EYFS curriculum
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)Responsibilities Include:
- Adhering to the Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Compliance with the Early Years Foundation Stage, planning age appropriate activities.
- The care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Key worker responsibilities, keeping of development records and observations.
- Positive management of children's behavior.
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment.
- Keeping accident, incident and risk assessment records.
- Supporting children at meal times and with personal care.
- Participating in parent evenings, and children's outings.
- Attendance of staff meetings as arranged by the Nursery Manager.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call