Year 4 teacher, Barnet
- February 2021 start and will continue for the duration of the academic year until July 2021(maternity leave)
- Year 4 class with 30 pupils. Support available from a TA who floats between the year group
- Salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 per annum, outer London, depending on experience.
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities and they gel well as a team, with good behaviour
- Role starts on 8th Feb with a handover and then taking the class over after Feb half term
- Depending on the lockdown situation, you may be doing some lessons online, as well as spending time in the classroom
- Headteacher is seeking an experienced Year 4 teacher to join the team for the remainder of the academic year
- Unfortunately, do not have the capacity to take on an NQT for induction year.
- Will be working closely with the Year 4 class team and planning together each week, to share ideas and resources.
- You will have a teaching assistant working with you on a part-time basis to help with general classroom duties.
Essential requirements to be considered for this role:
- Three-form entry school has a very good reputation locally and is over-subscribed. Ofsted rated as "outstanding".
- The school has great facilities and resources and there is a lovely, creative atmosphere. Good team in place.
- Great opportunity to get a foot in the door at an outstanding school in every sense!
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 teacher in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on or email
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer