We are recruiting a Technical Recruiter & Employer Brand Ambassador for a software consultancy based in Cambridge.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking business as a member of their Operations team. You will focus on hiring the best Open Source engineers for their business.
A key part of your role will be meeting the hiring managers to understand the role requirements, writing adverts, job descriptions and advertising roles through the company's career page, specific job boards and via third parties. You will organise interviews and conduct interviews, keeping them engaged with the brand whilst creating a talent pool of the best candidates.
To succeed in this role, you will be part of the Open Source Community and be happy to travel to conferences (post COVID) and events. This will be done remotely during the pandemic. You will be a proactive, well organised and approachable recruitment.
Key duties -
• Managing the whole recruitment process using Lever (ATS)
• Writing job descriptions and adverts
• Creating and maintaining an active talent pool
• Organising and conducting interviews
• Creating a pipeline of candidates
• Leading on the brand awareness ensuring the business is competitive in the market and attracting candidates
• Liaising with third parties
• Attending conferences and trade shows all over the world, promoting the business as a great place to work.
You will be -
• Member of the Open Source Community
• Good understanding and knowledge / passion of Open Source Software technologies
• Able to communicate well with all audiences
• Previous experience in recruitment is an advantage however you may come from a software developer background looking to move into this area.
• Creating brand awareness
• Proactive and enthusiastic
Please do reach out to Caroline Batchelor for further details regarding the role. The role will be based remotely therefore you can live anywhere in the UK.