Agile Delivery Manager Job: Agile Delivery Manager Home working:
Yes (occasional site visit required)Starting:
ASAPDuration: Ongoing with no specified end date. Working hours: 37.5 hours per weekLocation: Home basedBand: 7Pay: £23.04 to £26.50 per hour (Umbrella) or £19.89 to £22.76 per hour (PAYE inclusive)Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for effective stakeholder management, planning, delivery, reporting and monitoring of products and services developed and provided by this programme.As an agile delivery manager, you will:
? Motivate teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
? Encourage teams to collaborate, communicate and focus on what is most important
? Facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
? Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value within constraints
? Provide sound judgment to enable decisions to be made quickly as circumstancesSkills/Expertise
- Minimum of five years recent experience of implementing service impacting health or social care digital change programmes within a large and diverse environment. Experience of working with and facilitating multi-disciplinary groups and managing the impact of large-scale digital implementations.
- Success in delivering digital projects and products using appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques, learning & iterating frequently. Experience in delivering products built to an appropriate level of quality for the development stage (eg discovery /alpha /beta /production).
- Experience in successful communication and relationship building between technical and non-technical stakeholders. Experience of working with capability (product) owners to translate needs into product roadmaps, user stories and use cases for delivery across political and technical boundaries.
- Success in leading collaborative, dynamic planning processes which maintain delivery momentum - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team. Ability to keep abreast of changing requirements and priorities and embed them rapidly into working practices.
- Ability to rapidly understand context, identify and remove blockers.
- Ability to influence, challenge and improve processes to ensure all steps add value.
- Experience in building and motivating high performing, collaborative teams.
- Ability to tailor information and communication to meet the needs of the audience.
- Good understanding of change management.
- Our Care Connected
- Knowledge of benefits management and experience of carrying out benefits realisation.
- Comprehensive understanding of information sharing responsibilities with particular reference to the accountability obligations under GDPR and the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) data sharing code of practice.
- Proficient in MS Office solutions including MS Teams. Experience of working on projects managed within Azure DevOps would be an advantage.