My client are looking for a service Design & Transition Manager. You will ensure seamless service transition and operational readiness for the re-platforming of their core production services. You'll be playing a hands on role in defining the end to end support model, delivering against agreed operational acceptance criteria and ensuring service readiness and supportability.
- Proven track record working as a Service Transition Manager
- Managing the move of project deliverables in to operational support for cloud services using agile methodology
- Developing Service Support Models, Service Design Packages, Service Definition's & artefacts supporting the go-live of new and updated services
- Evidence of working with matrixed support teams to ensure readiness for go-live and handover of new technology in to support
- Excellent understanding of AWS cloud services and hybrid environments is necessary
- Interpreting and developing contract or Service Level Agreements for 3rd party support provisions and understanding underpinning contracts (UC's)
- Working in a highly collaborative environment with strong stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present to senior management & lead workshops confidently ITIL and Agile experience
If you are interested in this service Transition Manager please apply below.
Service Transition Manager - INSIDE IR35
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91631990