The role is supporting a number of finance related projects including system upgrades.
Some of the duties will include:
- Project manage and co-ordinate the delivery of Finance systems and projects.
- Liaise with project sponsors, business and other stakeholders as required to understand stakeholder needs.
- Assist in determining project objectives and outlines project requirements.
- Responsible for the project timelines and budget and update forecasts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage vendors to deliver in line with project milestones and also operational requirements and constraints.
Background of the Finance Project Manager:
- Minimum 3 years proven track record in Project Management, preferably in a Finance environment
- Experience in managing system application and infrastructure delivery projects.
- Experience in insurance or reinsurance is highly desirable