Finance ManagerLeicester city-centre£45,000 per annumBusiness overview
This Leicester city-centre based fast-moving, fast-growing business requires a finance professional to replace the current incumbent. Reporting to the board of Directors, the successful applicant for this role will take responsibility for the provision and explanation of financial information.
A willingness to take a hands-on approach to both staff management and the preparation of financial information is necessary to facilitate the smooth running of the finance department and meet the needs of the business.Responsibilities of this Finance Manager role:
Requirements of this Finance Manager role.
- Monthly management accounts production
- Cash forecasting and cash management
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Overseeing transactional data input
- Management and support of finance staff
- Maintenance of financial controls
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Identifying and managing balance sheet risks/opportunities
- Ensuring accurate company accounting records are processed and recorded in accordance with the law and Company standards
- Supervising production of monthly management accounts for the Directors
- Overall responsibility for a team of 3 and manage staff accordingly to achieve agreed objectives.
- Oversee all billing, accounting and payroll processes
- Annual Budgeting process
- Organisation of Annual financial Audit
- Weekly Cash Flow forecasting
- Working for LWEP and other Director owned businesses
- Aged Debt analysis and supervision of collection of historic debts
- Analysis of accounts and management reports
- Monthly Reporting on all aspects of the business for presentation to the board
- Assist the Company Directors of Legacy Wills & Estate Planning and associated Companies in overseeing the operational functions of the departments.
- Assist with project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet the needs of the Company.
- Aid in suggesting and implementing new processes to ensure Legacy Wills & Estate Planning Limited and associated Companies has best of breed systems and processes
- To proactively forecast and advise any needed improvements or process changes, producing business cases and bringing to the attention of senior management
- Continuous improvement & documentation of all finance functions
- Experience with Sage Line 50
- Predominantly office-based during handover period
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Suitable professional qualification - ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA
- Advanced Excel Skills
If this Finance Manager position looks right for you, please apply now.