Clinical Lead - Pre Op/ Pre AssessmentNorthampton
Are you looking for a new role with a friendly supportive team?
I'm currently working on a fantastic opportunity to join one of Britain's leading private hospitals. This is for a Clinical Leadto join their team in the Pre-Assessment department located in Northampton.
Being part of a larger group offers great career progression as well as opportunities across the UK.
The successful candidate will put patient care at the heart of everything they do and as a qualified practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration they will use their skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Salary & Benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work
To be considered for this position please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Haaris Rashid on or email at
And finally, I often have flexible and part-time roles available for similarly qualified and skilled nursing and clinical staff, therefore please forward your CV specifying your desired role and working pattern, thank you.