KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title:
National Account Manager - LevyLocation:
Flexible with National travel when covid restrictions are liftedSalary:
£35,000 + UNCAPPED Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Excellent BenefitsType:
Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a successful Training Organisation, who deliver a wide range of training programmes to individuals across the UK. They are looking to appoint a National Account Manager to manage and maximise their existing Levy employer accounts.The Role:
- Lead, manage and maximise existing key levy employer accounts nationally in line with our client's growth plans.
- Meet with employers on a monthly basis to strengthen relationships, produce and deliver sales propositions / presentations at senior level.
- Forecast and plan for growth and industry changes, undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to match employer's needs.
- Full profit and loss accountability for key accounts.
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis to senior management.
- Proven experience of working as National Account Manager managing Levy employer accounts.
- Experience of managing and maximising relationships, for the uptake of Apprenticeship and Training programmes.
- Experience of developing and implementing Account Management strategies, systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.