Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client based in Leeds City Centre; we have numerous roles available for customer service focused individuals on a Full time basis.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This will initially be for three month period, with the possibility of being extended.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.Key responsibilities:
- Lead small teams
- Motivate, and develop the team and encourage communication.
- Schedule team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- Lead the planning implementation, in order to ensure the availability of required staff members.
- Ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to.
- Identify and manage improvements within own area.
- Update and maintain data base/systems / documentation.
- Comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required. To capture and digitise information as part of a process.
Please note, for this role you will be required to work 9am- 5.30pm Monday- Friday.The right candidate must be comfortable with rotational shift work. Full flexibility will be required, and part time hours may be considered.This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.62.Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.
- Able to lead small teams
- Expert understanding of relevant systems / ERP
- Highly developed user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good at internal and external communication
- Ability to manage a small budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
- Desirable Skills
- Previous experience of the JVs