We have an exciting new opportunity to join the Compass Group team as a Security Services and Telecommunications Manager
The purpose of the role is to assist the Senior Operations Manager and be managerially responsible for the provision of Security Services, Helpdesk, Switchboard and Reception services. As the Manager, you will need to have detailed experience and technical knowledge of manning the provision of these services in a complex setting.
You will ensure a responsive, quality and customer orientated service which meets the demands and expectations of the customer, through the leadership and motivation of staff and effective budgetary control. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Our responsibilities will include:
Who you are:
- Managing and delivering technical compliance with all aspects of the security service to comply with SIA directives.
- Advising key stakeholder on all security matters, including development of SOP's and security strategy
- Management of operational personnel to agreed polices and procedures
- Achieving set KPIs.
- Forging the seamless integration of the Telecommunications and Helpdesk operations
- Planning and delivering Communications Services that operate and best complement the overall efficiency, effectiveness and quality of the service
- Engaging and developing a positive working relationship with stakeholders
- Effective management of the Communications team
- Being responsible for the Communications elements of the project plan in liaison with the Senior Operations Manager
- Responsibility for the effective people planning, staff mapping and successful integration of Communications Services teams
- Assisting with the management of the Communications budget to contract baseline.
- Ensuring delivery of monthly performance management data and reports.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
Who we are:
- Must have experience managing large teams
- Experience of managing Security Services in complex environments with relevant Security Management accreditations
- Experience in helpdesk service is a necessity
- Must be able to demonstrate a pro active approach to business initiatives and change
- Must have comprehensive financial and commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate achieving financial targets and KPI results
- Experience in managing staff including absence, disciplinary and investigation skills
- Client and customer focused, having prior hands on client contact
- Good IT skills is a must, ideally you will have worked with Concept Reach or CAFM (not essential)
- The ability to influence stakeholders including managers, client and staff
- Ideally you will have experience in the healthcare sector
- Must be able demonstrate leadership; able to motivate and achieve results through your team
- Must be SIA License holder
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/91553498