WHAT DRIVES US...
Maybe you know us, maybe you do not. Even though you probably use our services every day. So, we would like to share more about what we do at Nominet, and why we do it, so that you can help us to build the right team.
We are proudly at the heart of the UK's critical internet infrastructure. Leading the charge in cyber security, as we explore and pioneer new tech.
We do this to enable connectivity, inclusivity, and security for our world - and create a vibrant digital future.
That is what drives us - and the kind of people we want to work with.PERKS
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including a 10-20% bonus, 28 days holidays (30 days from Jan 2021), Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Wellbeing allowance, Flex benefits and onsite fitness classes and studio.MAIN JOB PURPOSE
We are seeking to appoint a Project Manager with a background in Software Implementation on a 12 month fixed term contract.
To manage the implementation and delivery of a major Cyber Security solution to a high profile customer.
Working within an AGILE environment, you will be managing multiple scrum teams as well as our 3rd party integration partner. Holding overall responsibility for maintaining and delivering to time and budget, you will have excellent reporting skills as well as good communication and the ability to work closely with our technical engineering teams.
If you have a background working as an Implementation Project Manager (Cyber Security / software focus is highly desirable), Strong communication and reporting skills, then this could be the role for you.JOB SUMMARY
- End to End Project Management of large implementation project to high profile customer
- Take ownership of Project Delivery / Implementation plan
- Establish short and long-term project objectives and ensure geographically dispersed team members meet them.
- Effective management of 3rd party integration partner (geographically remote)
- Working within AGILE environment (ideally with knowledge of SAFE principles)
- Manage and report on budget and progress against Implementation schedule through regular meetings with key stakeholders
- Working with various internal teams (multiple scrum teams and engineering teams) as well as our 3rd party integration partner
- Be the 'go to' person for all customer & technical issues
- Run internal governance meeting with key stakeholders
- Liaise with Senior Management to update on progress and request steer when required
- Resolves problems with project as they arise
- Estimating, forecasting, and securing project resource
- Ensure all project related documentation is maintained according to the PMO framework.
- Previous experience of managing large scale projects and programmes that are geographically dispersed
- Knowledge of IRAP assessment
- PRINCE2 / MSP / PMP qualified
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Microsoft Project planning skills and knowledge
- Strong Leadership skills
- Organisational Skills and Strategic Planning
- Able to analyse and interpret statistical data
- Financial Literacy
- Multi-Tasker who works well to deadlines and under pressure, Program Management Skills and or Certification ·