Currently recruiting an exciting new role for our client based in Cambridge that is at the forefront of technology in its chosen field and continues to show rapid growth.
The role is for a commercially minded Tax and Treasury Accountant who is well practiced in corporation tax, indirect tax and employer tax to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a busy and autonomous finance team who are truly passionate about the role they play. In line with the companies significant growth the Tax and Treasury Accountant will support the company across a wide range of tax and treasury duties. You will be working closely with the CFO and Corporate Accountant simultaneously across a number of different business functions, working with both internal and external advisors.
• UK VAT - prepare and submit to HMRC in line with the reporting dates
• Rest of world - VAT returns in at least one other jurisdiction as well as monitoring activity in other countries
• Oversee VAT registrations and undertake annual VAT checks
• Prepare and submit US Sales tax returns
• Assist the Corporate Accountant to co-ordinate and gather info for corporation tax return
• Assist in the preparation of the R&D claims for the annual return as well as monitoring these claims during the year
• Assist with annual and interim tax account workings
• Manage Capital Allowances
• Assist with payroll related processes
• Prepare and maintain a rolling cashflow forecast for all main currencies (GBP, USD, EUR) for all bank accounts within the Group to assess liquidity requirements and manage currency risk
• Monitor compliance against the Group's Treasury Policy working with the Corporate Accountant and CFO
• Monitor cash deposit accounts and make recommendations for approval by the Corporate Accountant and CFO
• Assistance and involvement with the Annual Report, Investor Relations, payroll, equity schemes and company secretarial duties
You will be a Part- qualified or qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CTA or equivalent) with experience in industry will be an advantage. A good understanding of all main taxes - VAT, corporation tax and employer related tax.
Our client offers remote working currently and has an excellent range of benefits. This really is an excellent opportunity to join one of Cambridge's most exciting businesses.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on