Our client is a growing and reputable organisation with offices located in Oxford. A new permanent opportunity has arisen in their business for an Account Manager.
Reporting into the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with clients and key stakeholders, maintaining effective communication to identify and initiate working relationships.
- Ensuring all key stakeholders are known and communicated to on a regular basis, via an agreed format.
- Ensuring each project has a clear strategy in place to achieve growth and working with key stakeholders to understand challenges.
- Proactively looking for ways to strengthen each project and service delivered to client to identify ways to add value.
- Making sure all project documentation is up-to-date with current financial agreements with each client.
- The formatting and frequency of reporting is agreed with client and key stakeholders to ensure reporting is automated where possible.
- Proactively supporting the clients to solve their problems.
Candidates that apply must have previous Account Management experience, within a fast paced environment. You must be proactive, able to prioritise, have good attention to detail and be comfortable liaising with customers on the phone.
On offer is a basic salary ranging from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience as well as good benefits.