Are you a Teaching Assistant who is excited by a fresh challenge? Are you interested in daily, short-term or long-term work in Newcastle, North Tyneside, Gateshead, Durham and surrounding areas?
We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants who are looking to work in Primary Schools to provide support in small bubbles both on a general and 1to1 basis throughout lockdown and beyond. You will be working with key worker and vulnerable children.Job Details:
To be considered for this position, you need to:
- Teaching Assistants - EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- SEND support for children on a 1to1 basis
- ASAP Start
- North East
- Temporary positions
- £9.21 to £10.50 per hour
You will receive:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have at least 3 months experience working with children in an educational/support environment
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Excellent support and guidance from your personal consultant
To be considered for this role, an enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.