Do you have experience in the healthcare world? Then join Newcross Healthcare today!
As a Care Assistant in Reading, Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest. What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Essential skills
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Newcross perks
Apply now to join us!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.07, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs