Currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for a global technology business based in Northampton.
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen to support the Finance team as a Senior Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the purpose of the position is to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to assist management and other stakeholders to make informed decisions. You will work closely with all departments in the organisation and will need to build effective working relationships. The role is a broad role and you'll need to be comfortable working on both the financial accounts / statutory reporting and with management accounts and supporting commercial decision making.
• Support the completion of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts within the set deadlines.
• Complete month end close.
• Manage accruals & prepayments, complete balance sheet reconciliations.
• Prepare month end reporting to cover all financial statements.
• Produce and report weekly forecasts and KPI's to provide up to date information to the senior team on divisional performance
• Support the product costing process
• Support the commercial team on managing existing contracts and quoting for new contracts.
• Support financial controller on both annual and interim external audits, producing audit schedules and completing audit samples
• Balance sheet and cashflow forecasting.
• Prepare and issue weekly / monthly stock reports.
• Maintain the fixed asset register, complete audits of existing assets and capitalise new acquisitions in a timely manner.
• Assist Purchase & Sales ledger with adhoc queries, reviewing both ledgers to ensure the Management Accounts are accurate
• Calculate VAT returns, Intrastat and Office for National Statistics submissions.
You will be a qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent with strong communication skills and be able to demonstrate good excel skills (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables).
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on