We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Make an Impact as Finance Manager with Capita/Security Watchdog
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the People Solutions division of Capita in Security Watchdog, our market leading screening business, for a fixed term contract.
This role works across the Security Watchdog business based in Basingstoke and will report to the Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Controller and the rest of the finance team and will be responsible for a range of month end and non month end processesWhat you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Analysis of reported performance against forecast and preparation of working documents for flash reporting, top sheet reporting, and MPR analysis, CBS (Consolidated Balance Sheet) working files for balance sheet and cashflow analysis.
- Forecasting revenue and cost, contract profit reporting.
- Where applicable, supporting the business planning process.
- The successful candidate will be expected to obtain a full understanding of drivers influencing business performance, revenue and cost forecasting, contract profit reporting, and the preparation of key metrics such as revenue/FTE and data to support Security Watchdog's pricing model. The individual should have and be able to demonstrate a continuous improvement approach to their work.
About Capita Security Watchdog
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Previous experience in accounting role (industry or practice).
- Diligent, attention to detail, willing to challenge.
- Good Excel skills.
- Good at communicating at all levels, with finance and non-finance teams
- Ability manage own workload, and meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Hands on and enthusiastic individual looking for career development
At Security Watchdog, we're keeping society safe. We're creating smarter screening and vetting solutions for clients and candidates across the globe. We've helped the world's largest building society to have confidence in their employees and the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure to create a consistent screening process across 63 countries. Our teams are helping businesses to manage risk and save time and money. Join us and discover better as you shape the future of screening. What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Home Based initially - office location if required to travel is Basingstoke
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.