This role requires the successful candidate to be a strong, dynamic, forward thinking individual who is able to apply effective financial data to current working practises that will best position the businesses needs across a number of different divisions.
You will work very closely with the senior finance team as well as frequently having to build relationships outside the finance function & across the wider business.Client Details
My client is market leading fast moving organisation that supplies into a number of global and UK organisations. Currently going through a sustained period of growth. Description
- Provide timely and effective financial and KPI reporting on actuals, forecasts and budget, while striving for process improvement across the board.
- Use data analytics to produce insight which will support smarter strategic business decisions.
- Provide insight and recommendations to support driving profitable performance and identifying risks and opportunities to forecast performance.
- Deliver strategic cost insight and financial modelling of business scenarios to support, and challenge, the divisional leadership team in delivering their objectives.
- Influence decisions with key stakeholders and help support their strategic decisions in the wider business.
- Working closely and maintaining strong working relationships both within and outside of the organisation.
- Qualified accountant. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have good excel skills
- Commercial mindset and wider business experience is also key
- Self-starter, must be pro-active and able to hit the ground running
- Someone not afraid to challenge the norm
- Previous MI or BI experience is desirable but not essential
Great career opportunity.
Ability to learn from a fantastic senior finance management team on a front line basis.
Very competitive salary.
Great learning environment.
Opportunity to develop team around you and take on extra responsibilities across the finance function.