An exciting opportunity to be a Capital and Treasury Accountant, working for a Housing Association in London.Client Details
A Housing Association in London, seeking a Capital and Treasury Accountant to join their team. Description
The Capital and Treasury Accountant working for a Housing Association in London will be responsible for:
- All aspects of the Housing Association's Treasury management activity, including managing and maintaining accurate information about the organisation's banking, cash and loan portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining the Housing Association's Asset & Liabilities Register.
- Leading on the Housing Association's fixed assets.
- Leading on the financial control and management of development activity.
The Capital and Treasury Accountant working for a Housing Association in London will have:
- Significant experience of working in a similar role with specific sector experience.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines, being adaptable and committed to professional development at all times.
- Have a positive and 'can-do' attitude, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA, or be Qualified By Experience.
A salary of £45,000-46,500, plus annual leave and pension.