Consult are retained on behalf of a highly-established $2bn, European Medical & Surgical manufacturing organisation that are looking to expand their global business through data driven decisions as part of the Commercial Excellence team.
The role is part of the global leadership team, newly created to build and develop a new team that can implement data powered decision making to solve real world business problems through the application of machine learning.
The individual can be located in any European Country (Remote)Responsibilities:
- Developing and deploying data-science models into live applications.
- Handling data (structured + unstructured)
- Strong engineering know-how to implement/support data products in Production environment.
- Evaluating data and the feasibility of applying scientific techniques to business problems and products
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) or business degree (MBA, BBA) from a reputed institute
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in software or consulting industry
- Experience within Medical, life science or pharma industries or other highly regulated industries
- Strong programming skills: comfortable with Python - pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases - SQL and noSQL
- Minimum of 5-10 years professional experience in Data Analytics and mathematical modelling
- Practical cross functional experience with managing stakeholders within marketing, sales, finance across global, local and regional markets
- High proficiency in English language
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.