One of the largest independent accountancy firms in East Sussex is seeking a Tax Professional to join the growing team at their Eastbourne office. If you are looking for a challenging and varied role working with an interesting client base then look no further. Based in an easily accessible location this is a firm where you can quickly grow to your full potential!
You will be supporting the Tax Partner and carrying out a range of compliance and advisory work and undertaking technical research encompassing all areas of taxation. You will also work with the Tax Partner to develop tax planning ideas and provide proactive advice including technical updates to both partners/staff and clients.
- Ideally qualified CTA, or ACA/ACCA/ATT qualified will be considered
- Extensive tax experience gained within a professional practice environment with knowledge of complex compliance work as well as advisory abilities. Ideally you will have mixed tax experience, but if you come from a private client background and have the desire to develop your corporate knowledge please also apply
- An excellent communicator who is able to to form strong relationships with colleagues and clients as well as having excellent technical skills
- Committed to providing the best possible service for clients
- Experience in US tax would be great, but is not essential
This really is a great opportunity to join a friendly and ambitious firm and carry out interesting work. They are offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and outstanding career prospects. If you would like to find out more then do get in touch with Claire Jones for a confidential chat.
View the salary as a market rate guide which has been set by the agency. Your expectations will be discussed on application.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.