Are you currently looking to progress into a Trainee Contracts Engineer position? Have you experience dealing with customers via email and over the phone? Do you have an interest in CAD design? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are recruiting for a thriving engineering based manufacturer based locally to Kidderminster who are looking to appoint a Trainee Contracts Engineer to join the team after a very successful year.What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
What Duties will this role involve?
- Previous experience within either design role or within a client facing position.
- Any experience working with 2D AutoCAD would be advantageous.
- Strong organisational and IT skills are essential to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Charismatic and people person who is able to maintain good relationships with customers.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
What's on offer?
- Breaking down orders into details acknowledgements and forming manufacturing instructions.
- Producing accurate manufacturing drawings and sketches to accompany order acknowledgement.
- Maintain a working and up to date knowledge of bought out items.
- Requisitioning components when necessary.
- Liaising with customers both over the phone and via email.
- A competitive salary: £22,000 - £24,000 D.O.E
- Hours; 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday (30 minute lunch break)
- Operational support will be available
- Continued growth opportunities
- Friendly, approachable team
- Auto enrolment into the pension scheme
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Any successful applicants will be contacted with further information on this position.