Are you currently working as a Contracts Engineer / Design Engineer and looking for a new challenge within a successful company? Do you have experience managing relationships with clients? Do you have experience with 2D drawings? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are recruiting for a thriving engineering based manufacturer based locally to Kidderminster who are looking to appoint a Contracts Engineer to the team after a very successful year.What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
What Duties will this role involve?
- Previous experience within a design role with exposure to dealing with clients or working in a client facing position with exposure to drawings is essential to be considered.
- Experience working with 2D AutoCAD.
- Strong organisational and IT skills to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Charismatic and people person who is able to maintain good relationships with customers.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
What's on offer?
- Breaking down orders into details acknowledgements and forming manufacturing instructions.
- Producing accurate manufacturing drawings and sketches to accompany order acknowledgement.
- Maintain a working and up to date knowledge of bought out items.
- Requisitioning components when necessary.
- Liaising with customers both over the phone and via email.
- A competitive salary: £29,000 - £32,000 D.O.E
- Hours; 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday (30 minute lunch break)
- Operational support will be available
- Continued growth opportunities
- Friendly, approachable team
- Auto enrolment into the pension scheme
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Any successful applicants will be contacted with further information on this position.