Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
Mazars has five Strategic Markets that are responsible for the firm's go-to-market approach:
1. Privately-owned Businesses (POB)
2. Industry & Services (I&S) - covers large private and listed companies
3. Financial Services
4. Public Services
Within POB and I&S, there are a number Sectors that provide focus for targeting and thought leadership:
· Healthcare &/Life Sciences
· Energy, Infrastructure and the Environment
Sector Marketing Manager is a new role to ensure that Sector development within POB and I&S is consistent and aligned with the strategies for those Strategic Markets.
Role and Responsibilities
· Working with Sector Leaders on developing Sector strategies within the POB and I&S Strategic Markets.
· Working with Strategic Market marketing managers and other members of the Marcom team to implement the Sector strategies as part of the Strategic Market go-to-market plans.
· Working on Sector initiatives as identified and prioritised by POB and I&S. Initiatives will cover social & digital aspects of Sector marketing as well as collateral and events.
· Working with the Sector Leaders to identify Sector solutions within and across Service Lines.
· Providing necessary support for Sector marketing campaigns
· Co-ordinating Sector-specific IP and thought leadership across POB and I&S in the UK and liaising with Group Marketing managers on implementing global initiatives in the UK. A good relationship with the Global Head of Sector Marketing to ensure a strong link between UK and Group on Sector development.
· Point of contact for Service Line leaders on Sector-related queries.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· Experience in a professional services marketing environment is strongly preferred.
· Degree and Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma are strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of one or more of our target sectors is preferable but not essential.
· Excellent project management skills with an ability to work unsupervised.
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of social & digital marketing including website content development.
· Confidence and an ability to work with partners and senior staff.
· Flexibility and tenacity.
· Ability to be both hands on and advisory as required.