Finance Business Partner
required for a leading SME based in the Sandwell region of Birmingham, positioned within the contract-led manufacturing/engineering space. As a company that has done superbly well throughout the 2020 crisis, the finance team has realised a need for an additional management accounting and business partnering head, to contribute towards continuation of the company's strong performance.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Full responsibility for monthly management accounts on a timely basis
- Preparation of the monthly board pack for the Finance Director and SLT
- Supporting annual budget process with the FD and review of 3- and 5-year plans
- Leading monthly cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Leadership of the junior finance team members
- Communication of monthly financials to production, operations and commercial
- Actively developing procedures to improve financial performance across operations
- Continuous improvement of reporting processes, and developing your own insight reports
- Free reign to propose improvements in the wider business relating to finance
The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACMA or ACCA qualified with experience in SME manufacturing or engineering environments. You can be early on in your finance career, or looking for something more stable to settle into, but there must be a real ambition and drive to dedicate your time to improving business performance on a continual basis, and have the dynamism to business partner effectively.