Senior Client Accountant - 6 Month FTCCentral London£45-55k
Osborn Executive Recruitment are currently working with a leading real estate asset manager based in Central London. Our client currently manages multiple commercial sites throughout the UK and are seeking a Senior Client Accountant to join their Commercial Client Accounting team on a 6-month FTC. The role will entail bespoke financial reporting including P&L and Balance sheet.
- Point of contact for clients to discuss monthly and quarterly client accounts and answer any queries they may have.
- Attending internal and external meetings with clients, directors and other senior management.
- Reconciling balance sheets, VAT and client statements.
- Instruct transactional finance teams to chase rental and service charge arrears and transfer funds internally and to clients.
- Working closely with the internal Real Estate team to provide commentary regarding client accounts.
- Liaising closely with the service charge team to review annual service charge budgets.
- Responsible for client and property cashflows.
- Preparation of IPD and VAT returns.
- Strong financial reporting experience.
- Part-qualified in either ACCA or CIMA.
- The ability to work within a team and to strict deadlines.
- Experience using a property management system such as Qube, Yardi, MRI
- Be available for a 6 month + FTC