Job Title: National Project ManagerLocation: Home BasedSalary: £47,754.36 per annumBenefits: Company Vehicle or Car Allowance (£5,700 per annum), pension, health plan, 33 days holidayHours of Work: 45 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Our client is a market leading Facilities Management company enjoying substantial growth with an impressive multi-site customer retail base.
As a result of continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager that has a strong passion and commitment to leading and managing a team of multi trade technicians, electrical and hard services.
Supported by a Supervisor, the Project Manager will lead a team of dedicated Project Technicians and 3rd party contractors, to deliver new projects on behalf of the Customer, to agreed quality and service levels.
You will be responsible for effectively managing "your own business" within the estate, ensuring effective communication is established between the Project team, Helpdesk and the Customer. This role will be accountable for managing all projects within a set and agreed budget and complying with all Health & Safety policies.KEY TASKS:
- Ensuring all projects are delivered in line with the agreed specification and meet the planned completion dates;
- Managing all budgets within target, optimising value for cost;
- Identifying and delivering business development opportunities within the budget to fund additional services to the customer;
- Managing contractor's projects, in line with company procedures
- Leading a small team of dedicated technicians, driving performance improvement to ensure the company delivers a quality service;
- With the support of your Supervisor, manage all aspects of people performance and processes for the team, including recruitment, communication, appraisal, disciplinary, training and recognition;
- Attending regular performance meetings with the Customer to review KPI performance and identify any risks / opportunities, analysing performance data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in service standards;
- Ensuring that all activity complies with Company policies and procedures, particularly with reference to Health and Safety, which is a key priority within the organisation.
- Previous experience within a retail environment would be desirable;
- Electrical supervisory, management background desirable
- Experience with all aspects of project management from inception to completion
- Experience in procuring parts and costings with value in mind
- Willingness to become hands on if the need arises
- A high degree of flexibility in working hours and mobility will be required, as this role may involve working weekends and out of hours, as part of a management call out rota.
- Travelling throughout the country, with occasional nights away from home, to meet business needs;
- The nature of this job may require the jobholder to work at height and in confined spaces;
- Full driving licence;
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical services;
- Previous experience in managing a team of multi-site technicians;
- Contractor management skills and experience.
To be considered, please send an up to date CV to Daniel Murphy
at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION