An Independent, Global, Media & News organisation in London, seeks an experienced Compliance Manager.
As part of the Group Legal team, this role will provide legal and compliance advice, guidance and support to the organisation on GDPR, e-Privacy and wider data protection and online harms issues.
The role of the Compliance Manager will be to work with the business to ensure that the processing of personal data is compliant in line with the GDPR / DPA 2018 and PECR, following regulatory guidance and keeping up to date with regulatory sanctions in the UK, Europe and US. As well as the advisory aspect, the role requires practical and strategic application and will serve as the central point of contact for data compliance around the business.
You will have:
* A minimum of 3 years Compliance Experience within the Ecommerce, Technology or Adtech space.
* Strong knowledge of GDPR, e-Privacy, technology, and consumer protection laws and general contract and commercial law.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook.
* Excellent Stakeholder Management Skillset.
* Ideally have an understanding of ad-tech and digital markets
If this sounds like you then please apply or email