* Teacher of English - Redditch - Middle and Secondary Schools *
- Are you a qualified English teacher who holds QTS or QTLS?
- Would you like REGULAR LOCAL teaching work in Redditch and the surrounding area?
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED supply agency for middle and secondary schools in the Redditch area and across our wonderful county of Worcestershire. We are DEDICATED in find you supply teaching work to SUIT YOUR NEEDS and AVAILABILITY.
In preparation for the reopening of schools and the anticipated DEMAND for supply cover, we are currently recruiting teachers of English in particular for DAY TO DAY and SHORT TERM cover (with the potential to develop in to ongoing/ long term roles) - IMMEDIATE work will be available.
Alternatively, if your preference is only for a LONG TERM role, register with us and be the first to hear about new vacancies!
Our ideal teacher of English - Redditch will:
- Be enthusiastic, reliable and versatile
- Have a creative and inclusive approach to teaching and learning
- Have UK education experience and a strong curriculum knowledge
- Be resilient and can effectively manage behaviour
- Have right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are looking for the FLEXIBILITY of day to day work or wanting to secure a role that is more LONGER TERM, we are confident that we can help you ... click apply now
to register your interest in our teacher of English - Redditch role - we would love to hear from NQTs and experienced teachers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE TAKEN TO THE NEXT STAGE, YOU MUST HOLD A UK TEACHING QUALIFICATION - qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) statusHave you considered supply teaching before? It is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
* It offers VARIETY and the opportunity for you to CHOOSE when, where and how often you would like to work
* With daily assignments there is NO RESPONSIBILITY for MARKING and PLANNING - yet you still receive a FANTASTIC RATE OF PAY
* Working as a supply teacher of English - Redditch is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary (and/ or middle) schools which can be another pathway to regular, long term or possibly permanent work
Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.