My client is a growing SME based in Godalming and they are looking for a finance manager to join their team. This is a newly created role and will consider qualified or qualified by experience candidates.
Finance Manager - About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the head of finance and will be directly managing a team of 4. Your key responsibilities will include:
* Providing and interpreting month end financial information.
* Implementing budgets, controls and analysis.
* Managing a team of 4 and resolving any queries.
* Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
* Analysing, recommending and helping to implement new MI systems.
* Ensuring quality of financial information leading to seamless annual financial audits.
* Working to integrate information from other areas of the business for improved processes.
* Help drive performance and deliver culture.
* Working closely with the HR manager to promote talent within the business.
The successful Finance Manager will have:
Previous experience in a similar position.
Experience in managing a finance team.
Proven track record in finance.
Strong IT & system skills.
Ability to develop relationships.
Attention to detail.
Finance Manager - Benefits
25 days holiday
Optional incentive scheme
Private medical insurance
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)