One of the UK's foremost Building Services organisation is seeking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to join their Finance team in The City. With a great benefits package and a delightful working environment, our client is able to offer a highly rewarding culture to all employees, and career development prospects to those who seek them, making this an ideal option for any accounting professional. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for:
- Partner with the wider finance function to improve existing business processes and implement new business processes
- Owning the monthly management reporting, financial forecasting and cashflow forecasting
- Producing high standard monthly management packs for the UK Leadership team and the Group Finance function
- Leading the month financial outlook process
- Managing cashflow forecasting
As such, the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with similar experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 4+years PQE in either practice or industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to face off to non-finance staff.
- An ability to identify problems and drive to follow them through to resolution.
- Previous experience in an fast paced organisation
If you feel like your experience is aligned to this role, and you are looking for a permanent role within an growing and progressive company, don't hesitate to apply.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003