Our client, an industry leading Funeral Service provider, are recruiting for Funeral Directors for their Derby branch network.
As an independent service provider our client chooses collaboration over bureaucracy, where everyone has a chance to be the best they can.
• Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
• Carry out funeral services from retrieval of the deceased to final disposition
• Assist in the maintenance of the facilities, grounds and vehicles
• Prepare the memorial area for the family before the services start
• Ensure that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
• Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
• Train all staff and strictly enforces all logging, identification, casketing and cremation procedures Requirements and Qualifications
• 1+ years of funeral industry experience
• Professional communication skills
• Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
• Understanding of the services and products available
Our client offers a thorough training programme for their workers. Therefore what they are looking for most are people with compassion and empathy, who have the right attitude and drive.
Our client offers an incredibly fulfilling career where you can help people when they need it the most.
If you are interested and have some funeral industry experience then please apply below