Marketing Executive - Lead Generation
Salary: £25,000 - 28,000, DoE
Vacancy Type: Permanent/Full Time
Law Business Research is an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Executive - Lead Generation to work across our portfolio of intelligence platform subscriptions. You will work within a team to understand the over-arching business objectives and design and develop lead generation campaigns and marketing automation to support our new business sales teams.
What you would be doing:
* Plan and manage aspects of different lead generation and marketing automation campaigns. This will include segmenting customers, scoring leads, sharing leads with relevant departments and engineering those leads through email marketing, social media marketing and search engine marketing.
* Maintain the accuracy and information in Pardot and our CRM system.
* Work with the Marketing Manager to identify trends and commercial opportunities that lead to sales conversion.
* Work with the Marketing Manager to come up with ideas to engage audiences throughout their journey in the sales funnel.
* Identifying opportunities for sales leads across various channels and markets.
* Track performance and provide monthly metric reports.
* Support sales team with marketing collateral and messaging.
* Support preparation and exhibition at internal and external events, to optimise brand presence.
* Keep abreast of best practices, technologies, GDPR and CAN-SPAM laws.
What we are looking for:
* Educated to degree level - a degree in law, business, marketing, communications, analytics (CIM / IDM / MA) or related subjects would be preferred but not essential
* 1-2 years' experience of managing lead generation and marketing automation campaigns and using SQL, CRM and CMS tools
* Be a quick thinker; able to multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work collaboratively and with high attention to detail
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes:
* 25 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Gym allowance
* Life Assurance
If you think that you are suitable for this Marketing Executive role, please apply now with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role