Job Title: Vehicle Workshop Engineer
Hours : 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Job Type : Permanent
Due to expansion this well renowned organisation are currently looking to strengthen their team by appointing an experienced vehicle workshop engineer. As a vehicle workshop engineer you will have the following skills and capabilities:
* Repair specialist bodywork equipment and refuse collection vehicles to a consistently high standard.
* Mechanical knowledge ideally from commercial vehicles or plant hire.
* Experience in mechanical fitting & welding repairs.
* An understanding of basic vehicle electrics and hydraulics.
* Be willing to learn and have the ability to work to time constraints.
* Diagnosis of faults on chassis mounted equipment
* Carrying out body refurbishment repairs on refuse collection vehicles to a high standard.
* Complying with Department of Transport specifications when appropriate
* Ensuring jobs are completed to company standards and instructions
* Completing all relevant paperwork and or documentation relating to daily work.
Minimum experience, training or qualifications required : Candidates must have experience within a similar role
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent