JHE & Partners are pleased to be working with a successful, market leading organisation in Elland as they look to recruit a Management Accountant to join their finance function on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a key role within the finance team and will give the successful candidate an opportunity to get involved in a variety of finance duties.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts for management review (full P&L and B/S exposure)
- Production and ownership of monthly stock valuation
- Maintain and audit perpetual stock systems and consignment stock checks
- Calculation and analysis of stock provision
- Correct recording and analysis of stock disposals
- Production and monitoring of KPI's
- Involvement in audit of both UK and subsidiary business
- Preparation and reconciliation of fixed assets register
- Accruals, prepayments and bank reconciliations
- Intrastat, EC Sales and VAT reporting
- Any other duties required from time to time
Applicants must have recent experience in a similar role as well as having the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders from a finance and non-finance background. The successful candidate will be eager to learn and continue their professional development, whilst having the ability to hit the ground running with most aspects of the role. Applicants will also have good IT skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Offering a competitive salary, study support, excellent benefits and free parking, I would urge anyone interested to apply at their earliest convenience.