Office Administrative Assistant
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
Full time office-based position
Salary - £19,000
We are a Legal 500 law firm based on the England / Wales border at Langstone, Newport.
We are forward thinking, progressive and expanding and we place our staff and their welfare at the fore of our business development.
This is a multi-faceted role, providing administrative support to RDP Law's management team. It includes elements of compliance, marketing and general office administration. It is a challenging and varied role and a very good opportunity to join a growing law firm with an excellent culture where your ideas to improve policies and procedures are valued.
Supporting Compliance Manager
Assisting with ID checks:
* Understanding various business structures to assess what documents are required for different types of companies and charities.
* Checking internal case management system for what ID is currently held.
* Obtaining documents and information from Companies House website.
* Liaising with fee earners to provide information about what ID is required for certain clients.
* Liaising with clients to request/chase for ID documents.
* Processing all incoming ID documents and completing electronic checks.
Regular reporting and data analysis using spreadsheets in relation to ID and other compliance checks.
General assistance with Money Laundering compliance and other ad-hoc tasks/projects to support the Compliance Manager as and when required.
Supporting Marketing Manager
Online events assistance, including:
* Managing invite lists
* Emailing invites out
* Setting up Eventbrite pages
* Pre and post event publicity
General support to departments on their marketing plans:
* Data gathering.
* Admin tasks.
* Liaising with creative agencies on behalf of Marketing Manager when necessary.
* Assist with marketing analysis / data capturing.
* Assist with fact checking / copy-editing of marketing materials.
* Assist with maintaining marketing materials stock.
* Market research.
* Assisting with the firm's entry submissions into legal directories and awards.
* Ad-hoc tasks / projects to support Marketing Manager.
Supporting Office Manager
* Maintaining archive databases & storage facility to ensure all files are organised.
* Collect and return archived files from off-site storage.
* Assist with arranging office maintenance and service calls.
* Reception cover as and when required.
* Ad-hoc tasks / projects to support Office Manager as and when required.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organisational and time management skills and very good attention to detail. You will have a friendly, welcoming and professional approach to client care, be self-motivated and have good initiative. You will be expected to manage your own workload and adhere to strict deadlines. You will have strong IT skills which must include Microsoft Office.
Previous office experience is essential