Lead Java Developer
Java/ J2EE / Java 8 - 11 / Spring Framework - (Springboot)
This Lead Java Developer position is mainly Back-End, working for a Software Company with 600+ employees across the UK. Offering excellent career progression.
This will be working on both Products and Client systems.
Main Skills: Java 8 - 11 / Spring Framework - (Springboot) / Scrum & Agile / MySQL
Ideal Experience for this Lead Java Developer role:
* Extensive experience of working on large complex software applications and databases with high volumes of data and large numbers of concurrent users.
* Experience of major redesign and refactoring of complex enterprise solutions.
* Experience of leading software development projects in Java.
* Use and implementation of Design Patterns.
* Demonstrable technical leadership experience.
* Experience of tackling performance and scalability issues on a large, high-throughput system, using industry-standard techniques and tools.
Lead Java Developer Responsibilities:
* Leading cross-functional scrum teams responsible for hands-on delivery of software.
* Providing technical leadership and advocating & implementing improvements in working practices.
* Being continually aware of emerging technological trends and proposing and implementing new solutions and industry standard techniques.
* Acting in the role of coach and mentor providing support and advice to other members of the Software Development department
Lead Java Developer Essential Skills:
* REST, SOAP, and SOA
* TDD, XP, CI
* Gradle and Groovy.
* Agile/ Scrum / Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, TDD
* Pair Programming.
* Atlassian software such as Bamboo and JIRA
If you have the majority of skills required for this opportunitiy please apply now!
All CV's shall be thoroughly reviewed