Credit Risk Manager - Fraud (12 Month FTC)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Credit Risk Manager (Fraud)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Clayton-Le-Moors, Accrington, Lancashire
To £53,000 + Benefits
About Studio Retail Limited
Based in the north west of England, 20 miles north of Manchester, we provide a personal shopping service to over 2 million customers each year through our mobile App and the Studio & Ace websites.
Our expansive product range consists of over 60,000 products ranging from branded clothing & footwear, electrical products, household items, to gifts and greeting cards.
We employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with us. We're currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to our customers and our colleagues and cement our position as the leading online value retailer in the UK.
About the Opportunity
Studio Retail operates at a fast pace and the working environment is dynamic. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Risk Manager (Fraud) to join us for a period of 12 months.
As Credit Risk Manager (Fraud) you will manage the development and testing of the systems and strategies associated with credit fraud & AML management across studio's customer base, driving profitability, improving their predictability and maintaining studio's compliance
* Managing and delivering effective fraud & AML detection and prevention strategies and systems to minimise risk/loss and support the delivery of the overall Credit Risk strategy
* Managing and developing the performance and potential of the team
* Ensuring, managing and monitoring team adherence to all governance, risk and compliance standards, ensuring strategies deliver the best outcomes for customers and the business
* Identifying and developing strategic relationships internally and externally that add value to the business in the short, medium and long term
Who are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, keen to join a business going through significant transformation. The ideal candidate will possess:
* Experience of working within the retail, financial services sector
* Experience of leading and managing credit risk strategy development
* Extensive experience of working and delivering in a regulated environment
* Excellent working knowledge of financial standards and guidelines - e.g. FCA, TCF, Data Protection
* Ability to manage and develop the performance and potential of others
* Is delivery and customer focussed
* Experience of leading, managing and maximising the performance of others
* Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
Why Studio Retail Limited?
We have many experienced colleagues who'll tell you they love working at Studio because of the people and the opportunities to develop. It's a fast-paced environment and the offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
Through the pandemic we have adopted home working, where possible but expect to return to the office as soon as is practical and safe. It is key, therefore, that you can get to and from our offices in Clayton-Le-Moors and are happy to commute, should requirements necessitate.
We offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you.