Up to £9 p/h | 36 Hours - Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Downham Market area is currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to strengthen their care team.
The home offers both nursing and residential care to older people with elderly and dementia care needs.
Details of the HCA/Carer/Healthcare Assistant vacancies and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, on mixed day and night shifts
* Great pay rates of £8.90 per hour on days and £9 per hour on nights, with enhancements for Bank Holidays
* A pension scheme, free uniforms and ongoing learning and development opportunities
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with eating, drinking, washing and dressing and providing personal care. You will also provide residents with emotional support, companionship, and support in completing daily tasks, getting to know their individual needs to better support them and to ensure they are able to participate in a fulfilling and active lifestyle.
What we are looking for in an HCA/Carer/Healthcare Assistant:
* Have completed NVQ Level 2 (ideally in addition to Level 3) in Health and Social Care
* Demonstrate some experience in a caring or support work role, ideally within the care home or elderly social care sectors
* Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
* Flexible to work a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up to date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation