Senior Paid Media ManagerLocation:
£25k-£35k depending on experience
Our client is a growing business and as part of their growth they need to hire more excellent people in their paid team. They are looking for an exceptional Paid Media (Account) Manager with the ambition to step into a more senior role and take on more responsibility, as Senior Paid Media Manager. Their ideal candidate must be hands on, yet have a keen idea for strategy, have excellent project management skills and be engaged & tenacious about delivering outstanding Paid Media ideas and results.Responsibilities
- Be the main contact for key clients & managing Paid Media campaigns from start to finish.
- Assist the Paid Media Director in growing the PPC team, including managing your team of executives with a positive attitude & helping to develop them into managers of their own.
- Supporting the agency vision
- Helping to advance the agency's approach to Paid Media strategy
- Contributing to quarterly review meetings and strategic reviews
- Upselling retained clients by introducing new strategies that will deliver results
- Strengthening and maintaining client relationships
- Supporting the business development team with pitches, with latest industry insights & strategies
- Supporting the wider team to improve their understanding of Paid Media leading to better ways of working e.g. via lunch and learn and training sessions to upskill the team
- Ensuring your output is to a consistent quality, and in line with company values
- Growing more junior members of the team in their understanding of Paid Media and working alongside a clear framework for personal development
- Creating and delivering highly effective Paid Media plans that meet and exceed KPI's
- Developing, documenting, and implementing Paid Media best practices
- Reviewing and improving our approach to reporting
- Staying abreast of Paid Media platform updates, trends, and best-in-class Paid Media campaigns
- Functioning as an agency champion and expert across Paid Media who clients and peers alike can depend on.
- Strong understanding of Paid Search and Paid Social. Preference on Paid Search expertise
- Good awareness of other aspects of digital marketing such as SEO, Display and broader media planning and buying.
- Experience of managing and developing team members at junior and mid-level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to drive thought leadership and develop outstanding collateral in the most appropriate format
- Persuasive storyteller and presenter. Must be comfortable developing and delivering strategic presentations and able to think on one's feet
- Proven ability to develop strong client relationships. Builds client confidence as a trusted advisor by actively listening and understanding challenges and or roadblocks and speaking with authority on how we will address them
- Experienced in working across integrated digital marketing campaigns that may require cross-channel collaboration with PPC, SEO, Display, Content Marketing, and CRM
- In-depth knowledge of the technology and processes involved in running high-spending Paid Media campaigns
- Strong familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
- Experienced in measuring and proving the value of Paid Media within digital campaigns
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra day holiday per year of service (changing to unlimited holiday in 2021)
- Pension scheme
- Medical cash back scheme or something to the equivalent value of your choice!
- Personalised development plan
- Regular social and charity events
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Charity match funding (we will match up to £250 in year 1, and then £150 a year after that)
- Flexi-time (we trust you to do the work when it suits you)
- Remote first working policy
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.