Learning Support Assistant - Social and Emotional Mental HealthStart Date: Once Schools Re-OpenLocation: Newcastle Upon TynePay Rate: £65-£85 per day
Milk Education are looking for experienced and confident Learning Support Assistants to work in a specialist school in Newcastle for young people with Social and Emotional Mental Health conditions. We are looking for people with the pride, passion, creativity and commitment needed to make a difference to some of the most vulnerable children within our society.
You will need to be committed to differentiating learning methods to suit the individual needs of pupils, especially those with additional learning needs or learning disabilities, and actively enable each young person to achieve their personal best, all in an environment that best suits them.What you need to apply
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants who are:
- Experience working with children or young adults within the past 2 years (Voluntary welcome)
- An understanding of SEMH and associated disorders is preferred
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to complete this)
- Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children
The Milk Difference:
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Able to contribute to, and work as, part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North East. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Andy on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.