Page Personnel is working with a regular client of ours, who is seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis to support with a project.Client Details
The client is a successful company based in Christchurch and has seen rapid growth in the past 18 months. There are good public transports connections to the office, but you will also have the option to work from home.Description
As the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate a timely completion of the weekly and monthly payroll
- RTI submissions to HMRC
- Manually calculating SSP, SMP etc.
- Pension calculations and tax deduction work
- Knowledge of the furlough processes
- Liaising with other team members, senior colleagues and employees (including subcontractors)
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Have previously worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate this
- Have knowledge and awareness of bureau, as well as industry
- Be immediately available
- Be a good team player
The chance to work at a successful business on a temporary basis in Christchurch.