Norse Group provides a range of commercial, property and care services in joint venture partnerships across the UK, supporting the delivery and development of essential service functions to an expanding client base.
Our operational delivery teams are enabled through a business partnering support service function with multiple specialist teams, including a commercially focused finance and accounting team. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner on a full time, permanent basis.
Our Finance Business Partner's play a key role in supporting the business by providing key financial insight through analysis of accounts and industry knowledge, and you will be expected to use this information to engage with multiple stakeholders and provide input into business strategy whilst mitigating potential risks.
Your key stakeholders will be senior operational management teams across our partnerships and building an effective working relationship with them will be key to you success.
You will be supported by a structured and professional finance and accounting team, supporting you in the development of monthly forecasts and budgets, and giving you the chance to share your knowledge and experience to support their development.Our Successful Candidate:
It is essential that you can demonstrate a blend of industry training with commercial experience, demonstrating;
Benefits of Working with us:
- Recognised finance and/or accounting qualification - ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Proven experience in a senior commercial finance position, ideally within a business partnering role
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, capable of tailoring your presentation of information to your audience
- Solution driven, capable of contributing to business planning through sound financial understanding, analysis and advice
- Capable of working autonomously where required, as well as being able to collaborate in a team environment
- Full UK Driving Licence to meet the travel requirements of the role
We strive to provide a professional and challenging environment that will enable your own personal development, and alongside providing all relevant equipment to undertake the role, you will benefit from our enhanced company pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance and a number of wider benefits and local partnerships. Please read the attached Job Description to ensure you meet the criteria before applying. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.