Protocol Education's Secondary division are recruiting Secondary Teacher's across core subjects such as, English, Maths & Science. This is open to both Newly Qualified and experienced Teachers, who are looking to work within Mainstream or Independent Schools on a longer term or day to day basis, within the borough of Bury.
We pride ourselves on building meaningful relationships with both schools and teachers alike to ensure that you are always delivered a bespoke and professional service.
We have noticed an increased need for supply in November/December 2020 and are seeking more teachers to keep up with the demand!! We are working closely with our partnership Schools in Bury who are expecting demand to increase as we enter into the new year, especially after the festive period. We have a number of long term teaching vacancies with January starts in Maths, Science and English.
The ideal candidate would have:
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Relevant and recent experience including 2 professional school reference within the last 6 years
- Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
The Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to numerous free and heavily reduced Professional Development Training courses
- Your own experienced and dedicated consultant
- Flexible work about your commitments
- Access to our online candidate portal where you can access timesheets and update your weekly availability
If you are looking to register with a new agency for regular work in January or are still yet to secure a long term placement, please apply directly to this advert or register your details and CV online (url removed)