Greenwood Homecare is a domiciliary homecare organisation offering high quality homecare to Peterborough and the surrounding areas. We are looking for a experienced carer for an immediate start in Peterborough. We have a client that requires care for 12hr night shifts, from 8pm- 8am 4 nights one week 3 the next on a rotation basis.
This role involves staying in the Customer's home, providing all aspects of personal and domestic care, including:
* Assistance with all aspects of personal care, including:
* Showering and bathing
* Dressing and grooming
* Toileting and incontinence
* Assistance with all aspects of medication and the usage of aids and personal equipment.
* Assistance with day-to-day tasks such as meal preparation, cleaning, and laundry.
* Providing companionship, and support in the customers mental and physical activities.
We are looking for reliable workers with a kind and caring nature.
* At least one years' experience as a carer
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Excellent communication, verbal and written English
* All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
What we offer:
* Paid, three day, comprehensive induction.
* Salary of £9.40 - £10.10 per hour
* 28 holidays per year pro rata
* Mileage payments
* High quality training and induction, and opportunities for development